Berry Muffins Made With Almond Meal
Here’s a Delicious & Nutritious snack for the kids lunches or after school – and best of all it’s low carb high fat.
The number one question I get asked is “what do I put in the kids lunches”. This may be just what you are looking for.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 1½ cups of Almond Meal
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of frozen mixed berries
- ¼ cup of full cream milk
- 60g butter
- Melt butter in small saucepan
- Add all ingredients to mixing bowl and mix well with spoon
- Spoon mixture evenly into cupcake tray
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius
- Cook for approx twenty minutes or until muffins are golden brown
- Makes 12
Substitute Berries for whatever you fancy’but the berries are your best low sugar fruit option that give you the hint of sweetness that your family may be looking for.